CATHERINE EDWARDS SANDERS is available to speak at institutions, conferences and churches on issues of religion, culture, and on her book, Wicca's Charm. Groups she has spoken to include journalists, politicians, women's retreats, and young adults. She likes to speak to spiritual seekers, women, and has spoken several times on the role of Paganism in the Da Vinci Code.
How to schedule a speaking engagement:
To begin the process of scheduling a speaking engagement with Catherine, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
Thank you for your interest. We will do our best to respond promptly to your request with information about Catherine's availability.
- Name of institution or individual sponsoring the event
- Name, phone number and e-mail address of contact person for the event
- Name, date, and location of the event (include link to the event or institution's website, if available, to give some sense of the event's purpose and theme). Please provide an alternate date if there is one.
- Estimated size of audience for the event and brief description of audience (e.g. 500 college students, 250 women etc.)
- Specific speech request, including time commitment, topic and format (e.g. a panel discussion, closing remarks, etc.)
- Information about book sales: Will there be a place for Wicca's Charm to be sold (if pertinent to event and speech topic)? Are staffers or volunteers available to handle sales of the book?
- Name of nearest major airport
- Estimated speaking and travel budget